Located in Rocklin, this beautiful 30 acre community park is a favorite of residents and visitors alike. It is an excellent venue for youth softball and field sports like soccer, football and grass volleyball. The park has two sets of permanent restrooms and two concession buildings. Adjacent lots with a capacity of 230 make parking convenient, and there is plenty of open space for vendor booths.
Park features include:
- Five lighted youth softball fields (3 with 175' fences and base pegs at 50' and 60', one 200' field with 50' and 60' base pegs, and one 300' field with 50' and 60' base pegs)
- All fields have covered dugouts and scoreboards
- Two lighted, regulation sized natural grass fields well-suited for soccer, football, rugby, lacrosse or grass volleyball
- A children's playground with a water play area
- Kathy Lund Park is located conveniently close to diverse lodging, dining and entertainment options
- Within easy walking distance of a shopping center, a number of restaurants and coffee houses, a 16-screen theater complex, and a bowling alley and arcade